Here in Melbourne, our winters typically consist of sandy Christmas mornings and sweaters instead of white snow and ski jackets. Though we don’t have any snow, sleet, or ice, when winter rolls around it’s still chilly to our Floridian blood. Unless your pool is heated, chances are you’ll be anxiously awaiting the warm weather to roll back around before jumping in. Here are some ways you can cozy up your backyard pool deck for some winter fun:
- Add a fire pit: There’s nothing better than enjoying s’mores with family and friends next to the fire on a chilly Florida night.
- Comfortable outdoor seating: Invest in some comfy outdoor furniture complete with warm pillows and blankets for a cozy night under the stars.
- Lots of hot chocolate: Enjoy a warm cup of hot cocoa poolside with the kiddos!
- Decorate: Add some fun lights and holiday decor to the backyard for a festive look.
- Invest in a spa: If you don’t already have a hot tub, this winter may be the perfect time to make the investment! There’s nothing better than a night in your own hot tub after a long, chilly day.
When it comes to wintertime in Florida, there’s no better way to enjoy it than bringing the indoors out. Cozy nights in the backyard with the family are some of the best ways to make memories. Enjoying dinners by the pool, drinks by the fire, and the stars from a pile of blankets are some of the best ways to embrace the chilly Florida winters. Just because your pool temperatures may be dropping, doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate your beautiful LED lighting, water features, and spa. When you choose Aqua Blue Pools, we can build you a backyard paradise to enjoy all year round. Give us a call today!