Remember those days as a kid when you would spend hours in the pool? Your fingers were pruned, your eyes red, you most likely were sunburnt, and your parents had to drag you out by your faded swimsuit as you begged for just five more minutes. At Aqua Blue Pools, we’re big fans of the relentless swimmer, backyard pool crusader, seven-year-old pool shark, and underwater mermaid. If it’s been awhile since you’ve channeled your inner pool-loving self, here are our top nine tips for maximizing pooltime fun:
- Grab some friends and your competitive spirit for a game of pool basketball or volleyball.
- Forget the gym: Swim laps or pick up pool aerobics for a great workout.
- Remember the pool toys you had as a kid? Diving sticks, snorkel gear, and beach balls are still pool favorites!
- The more the merrier, right? Pooltime fun is always more fun with friends and family.
- Investing in a comfy pool float is one purchase you could never regret. What’s better than kicking back with a good book and your toes in the water?
- Two words: water fight. Stock up on water guns, balloons, and launchers for an epic backyard battle.
- Break out a playlist with the sounds of the tropics to set the mood for your backyard paradise.
- Throw a backyard BBQ and enjoy your hotdog and coleslaw poolside with friends and neighbors.
- Get the most out of your pool lights and take a dip in the dark – night swimming is a whole new adventure.
Don’t let the swimming excitement you had as a kid escape you! Enjoying a dip in the pool is fun for all ages, from grandma to first-time swimmers. So lather up the sunscreen, break out the pool noodles, and jump in! As your Melbourne pool company, we’re full-time advocates of pooltime fun among family and friends.